Honey scent and wine enjoyment: guided hike with tasting
Every Friday from 24. september - 29. october 2021
The hike starts at the village square in Lajen/Laion. From here you walk together with the hiking guide Helmuth via Fonteklaus to Freins. Arrived at Petra's Honey Hut you come to the first tasting. Different honey variations are tasted and different products are discovered. All are self-produced and processed. Now it goes back to Fonteklaus where lunch is already waiting. After lunch we continue to Lusenegg where the cab will take us to Tschöfas. Here is the second stop - wine. At the Plunerhof there is a wide variety of Eisacktaler wines to taste, whether red or white, there is something of everything. Afterwards the day ends with the hike to Lajen.
- Date: every Friday, 24. september - 29. october
- Distance: 10 km
- Altitude difference in ascent: 350m
- Altitude difference in descent: 380 m
- Meeting point: 09.00 am tourist office
- Number of participants: min. 4
- Registration: within 12 noon the day before
- Price: 10€ | free of charge for guests of partner of Lajen Aktiv
- To bring along: Mouth-nose protection, hiking gear, weather protection and possibly hiking poles
- Cancellation: Free of charge until 12 noon the day before - in writin to email@example.com.
- Dolomite village of Laion
- Experience Laion
- Event highlights