Back to the origin: guided hike with tasting
Every Thursday from 23. september - 28. october 2021
Back to the source, no worries, no stress. The dream of every vacationer. But how to start with it? The best way to a lighter life is to be happy, to collect positive feelings and experiences, and above all, to find yourself. That's where the dreamy mountain village of Lajen/Laion comes in handy. Here you can go on the track of the balance of body and mind. Four people who have left or changed their lives tell how they have changed it for the better, how to focus on the essentials and how to be more mindful on the road. The day's journey towards balance begins in Lajen/Laion where the cab takes you to Pontives. Here starts a short hike to the Oberspisserhof where we can immerse ourselves in the life of a farm. In addition, Paul tells us about his everyday life and the daily work that must be done. Meanwhile Isidor set the table for lunch at the restaurant Pedrutsch in St. Peter . The former carver-entrepreneur is now an innkeeper, passionate hunter and trail maker. Via the Poststeig we reach our 3rd stop. To the Goatfarm of David, who has exchanged stacks of paper and files of his desk work for about 100 perky goats and has realized his dream of an ecological goat farm. With Helmut, who works as a baker and hiking guide because he can combine his passion for baking, mountains and recently also trees, it's off to the forest experience with all senses. Calm down, listen to the magical whispering of the trees in the wind, breathe fresh spicy air, feel nature, relax - the forest works wonders, as the saying goes, it invigorates and inspires. With the bus we go back to Lajen.
- Date: every Thursday, 23. september - 28. october
- Distance: 6 km
- Altitude difference in ascent: 200 m
- Altitude difference in descent: 150 m
- Meeting point: 09.30 am tourist office
- Number of participants: min. 4
- Registration: within 12 noon the day before
- Price: 10€ | free of charge for guests of partner of Lajen Aktiv
- To bring along: Mouth-nose protection, hiking gear, weather protection and possibly hiking poles
- Cancellation: Free of charge until 12 noon the day before - in writin to firstname.lastname@example.org.