The new South Tyrol / Südtirol Trekking Guide guides you through South Tyrol's most beautiful hiking and trekking tours with detailed maps. Categorisation according to physical fitness, technique, experience, and landscape allows you to filter individual tours ranging from exciting family hikes to challenging mountain treks for tenacious hikers.
Via the simple sharing functions, you can share all of the South Tyrol / Südtirol Trekking Guide content with your personal networks on Facebook, Twitter or via E-mail. In this way, friends can get the hike without downloading the app; it is displayed as a web version. The special features of this app include many tips given about the hikes. In addition to a description of how get there, there are instructions on how to arrive via public transport.
The South Tyrol / Südtirol Trekking Guide includes walks and mountain hikes in all regions in South Tyrol.
In addition, the app offers a detailed weather forecast with mountain weather data, including temperature, at 1,000, 2,000, 3,000 and 4,000 metres in altitude.
The main functions of the South Tyrol / Südtirol Trekking Guide:
What's New in Version 3.0
- About 600 selected walks and mountain hikes in South Tyrol
- Detailed maps
- Your location indicated on the map
- Display of hiking times for individual hikes
- Interactive elevation profile
- Information about parking at the starting point
- Information about getting there on public transport
- Tips for recommended equipment
- Recommended season for each tour
- Completely new design
- Categories listed on the home
- Offline maps available