Laion is the perfect place for a car-free holiday where you can let yourself get carried away by the unique landscape and cultural heritage travelling by train, buses and ropeways. All you need is just one ticket.
The Mobilcard lets you travel throughout South
Tyrol for one, three or seven consecutive days with the Integrated public transport, which includes:
Südtirol/Alto Adige 2Go App
- Regional train sevices in South Tyrol to Trento
- Local bus services
- Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano ropeways
- Renon tram and Mendola funicular
- The PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Malles and Müstair
The app provides to query the public transport timetables, calculate the route including the sequence of stops, fare information, alerts, and its cartography. You're offline? No problem. Save your
trips in favorites and check them later, when you're offline.
With the feature Around me it is easy and quick to find stops near you. Discover which connection will pass in the next few minutes to the nearest stop.
What's new in version 2.0
• New graphical interface
• Rate information
• Stop on the map - Around me
• Storage / storage of the search options
• Unlimited number of favorites (categorized)
• Various bug fixes, e.g. Stop order sequence